Membership in the BRCC is simply a matter of good business. Whether you are starting out or oversee a large corporation, your company will be able to access an array of benefits and contribute to your community, the Baffin Region and Nunavut. As a member you can have access to any of the following membership benefits:
- A voice in business issues that affect your business and others across the Baffin and Nunavut;
- A voice, through the Canadian Chamber of Commerce - the largest and most powerful business lobby in the country, on issues of a national concern;
- Discounts at the Nunavut Trade Show and Conference, the North’s largest annual Trade Show;
- Discounts at the Northern Lights Event, the premier business, arts and cultural showcase of the north and eastern arctic;
- Nunavut Insurance and Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plans; Cost effective health, life and disability insurance programs tailored to small and mid-sized businesses;
- Reduced Visa, Interac and MasterCard merchant rates through the TD Merchant Services program ;
- Business referrals through our office and from our broad range of contacts;
- The opportunity to display your business cards and brochures at our office, at trade shows and functions attended by the BRCC across Canada;
- Free trial of Hotline to HR, a virtual Human Resource Department;
- Reduced teleconferencing rates through Pragmatic Conferencing;
- Membership in the World Trade Centers with 300 locations in Canada and around the world;
- Other offers exclusive to BRCC members;
- A membership certificate and free listing on the BRCC’s website;
- And more...
Membership ApplicationTo become a member of the Baffin Regional Chamber of Commerce, download the application below and fax back to (867) 979-2929.